Repair of SEMI-RIGID SCOPES
- This includes, but is not limited to, the makes and models listed below:
- Plastic bodies: MR-PC, MR-6 & MR-6L, MRO-633, MRO-733, MRO-742, MRO-2004 etc.
- Metal bodies: MR-6A & MR-6LA, MRO-742A, BULLARD LARS-A (specialty laryngoscope) etc.
- Such as: 27400, 27001, 27002, 27010K, 27022SK, 27022SL, 27035A, 27011L, 27011SL, 27011SK, 27023SB, 27030K, 27410SK, 27410SL, 27401K, 27411K, 27430L, 27430AN etc.
- OLYMPUS: A2599A, A2569, A2560A, A2940A, A2843, A2948A, A2949A, A02946A, A02944A etc.
- STRYKER: 502-880-330, 502-880-430 etc.
- WOLF: Such as: 4702.401, 4703.402, 4721.401, 8702.402, 8703.402, 8703.517, 8708.518, 8708.517, 8708.536, 8709.421, 8712.402, 8716.431, 8746.401 etc.
- OTHER BRANDS: CANDELA, GYNECARE, IMAGYN, OPTIM/LASER TRIPTER
Repair of ENDOSCOPIC CAMERA HEADS
Pricing will be on a case-by-case basis; based on damage. Written estimates will be supplied within 48 hours of receipt of scope. Average repair time is 3 to 10 days. We offer a 90 day warranty for semi-rigid repairs.
We repair all major brands of cameras and couplers including: Dyonics, Karl Storz, Linvatec, Olympus, Smith & Nephew, and Stryker. We offer significant savings compared to you can resume your regular surgery schedule.the OEM, as well as quick turnaround times.
We are your full-service surgical camera repair provider. We take pride in the benefit of having multiple technicians with OEM camera repair training, which helps ensure we repair all cameras back to original manufacturer specifications. We are focused to providing high-quality, fairly priced alternatives to manufacturer’s repair costs.
Once we receive your handpiece, it goes through our repair processes and testing. This ensures an optimal Phaco repair. We repair all the major brands and models of Phaco handpieces on the market, including: Alcon Centurion Ozil, Alcon Ozil, AMO Ellipse and Ellipse FX, Bausch & Lomb Stellaris, and other older models.
When done right, Phaco handpiece repair is far less costly than replacing the handpiece entirely; and as the leading provider of Phaco handpiece repairs, we won’t rest until your instrument is in like-new and working condition.
Repair of HARMONIC SCALPELS
We have complete capacity to repair the Ethicon Harmonic scalpel.
You value your electronic scalpels as they offer a level of precision that’s difficult to match with manual tools. Our facility provides extensive rebuild and testing processes to meet OEM standards for your harmonic scalpel repairs. However, your scalpel will be returned to you with the same capabilities at only a fraction of the OEM cost.
We provide our customers with an alternate, cost-effective option over purchasing a new instrument – one that is both safe and convenient.
~ Endoscopy cables ~ Headlight cables (single) ~ Headlight cables (bifurcated) ~
Pricing will be on a case-by-case basis; based on damage. Written estimates will be supplied within 72 hours of receipt of cable. Average repair time is 3 to 10 days. We offer a 1 year warranty for fiber optic cable repairs.
Click here for: